
Listen here you readers with "posting video knowledge"............ I know your out there!
If you read the past posts comments, you would realize that you'd be doing a public service if you told me how to post a video.
And as a bonus, you can pick the next topic or picture or what you want a video of and i will comply, in your honor! (Within reason, hubby gets pissy when i snap photos of him in the shower)
So please take 5 minutes and give us blogger retards a lesson in posting video.
please.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Nag - 101
Posted by kheatherg at Friday, July 20, 2007
Labels: Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Please help us out here- We're desperate. Where's burg? I'm sure she knows.
I wish someone would hurry up and tell her. She has been cranky all week & I think she might hunt us all down until one of us gives up the name of the person who knows how to do this.
Please, Please Anyone? Save us all!
My daughter says.... (the genius 15 yr old computer nazi) you need to upload the video from your camera to your computer (to your pictures and stuff file...camera name company file...etc...) then you need to go to youtube.com and open an account (its free)upload the video there...and it should get a standard code that you use to put the video on your blog...let me know if it works of not...
I'm no help. Never done it myself!
Post a Comment