If someone will be patient and kind enough to tell me how I post a video on my blog, I could share with you the awesome video of my son saying "grace" and singing a song from the local country radio station.
Then, if I can get it down pat, i might film my husband dancing, and i assure you, thats worth seeing.
Thanks in advance!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
How To?
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Labels: Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh damn!! I wish I could help...ask Burg..I bet she knows!!
Hey, I have no idea! But, I wanted to comment.
Oh, I did a post this am too.
Shit! I wish I could tell you cause I bet the hubs dancing is hillarious (at least watching mine try to is).
I'm going to be back b/c I want to know, too!
Post a Comment