CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weekend plans!

After I finish some things up here, run to make deposits and do some other diddly things, i'm heading home to finish packing the camper. Then i hafta wait on the hubs to get home, load the bed of the truck down with bikes and Fours battery-powered 4 wheeler, some misc.
chairs and tables and big ole trucks for Four to play with in the sand, then the hubs will hook up the camper to the truck and off i will go!

Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon we'll be campin' !!

3 comments:

G-mom said...

Then I will pack up tonight. The husband will hook up and he will head out Friday morning. I will p/u your hubs after work on Friday & we will be the last to get there so I suggest you should already have beer, vodka/grapfruit juice waiting!!!
Love Mom

Sarge Charlie said...

I am sure you can find a place in Hayesville to pitch that tent. Have fun.....

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time!!