So Twelve left for cheer camp yesterday. Grammice wanted me to tell ya'll, but there's not much to tell. She's there, she's happy, the other kids are going overnight to MIL's house so hubs and i will be ALONE for a night or so. You know what that means right? Yep, a quiet house. Hell, it'll be Tuesday night, not Friday so we wont do much at all.
Work is fine. My actual office is a room addition that was added to the already shitty looking building (Although the pay is good, the owner told me they put their $$ into their pockets, not the building, and it shows.... but it's a contractors office that no clients ever even see so how nice should it be?) Anyway, my office is hotter than hades. I mean HOT people. There's no real AC in this area, just some cold air teasing the doorway and i have 2 fans running but i am hot today. I've been busier today than all last week so maybe i'm just working up an extra sweat, add my weekend sunburn to it and maybe it's my fault? Nope, i dont think so, i think it's hot in here. The good news is that once the business slows down this winter, i am moving my office from up front here in this sauna box to the office behind this one with the pretty new paint and cool air. Although i am temped to paint my office and put in a window ac unit because this is set up nice in here. Oh hell, i dunno. But i wonder if it gets cold in here in the winter.....
Monday, June 11, 2007
Nope, i have no life. I am blogging about my office space.
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, June 11, 2007
Labels: jobsearch 07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Yep, your gonna freeze in the winter. Thats the way it works. I'd go with paint & window a/c (lowes $100) unless the other office has a big window....hmmm.
I hate being somewhere too hot..especially if its work conditions. Back when I dispatched for that "other" company...they were rather cheap about putting the air conditioners in ever year it got later and later...one day I showed up to work in this one piece shorts outfit I only usually wear at home. Its like 3 sizes too big and really comfy and cool...I had it on, a pair of flip flops...my hair up..and an ice pack tied around my neck...the air was in the next day...LOL We were vomiting and getting heat migranes from it..jeez!!!
Being hot sucks ass. I say get your boss to get you a window AC unit. It might actually be kind of cold in the winter though, but the next person in that office will thank you (if you move that is!)
Post a Comment