I'll get right to the point; 7 things about me that you prolly dont know:
Um. I wear granny panties. I find them more comfortable and i'm married so it's not like i'm showin' a thong at the bar to be sezzy. When i need to wear something a little less "granny", i have some basic silky panties. Otherwise, i'm at the stage in my life where i prefer to be comfy, and material rubbing the inside of my booty-cheeks all day, isnt comfy to me.
I liked being pregnant. I didnt have bad childbirths either, but i enjoyed totin' around my kids. I wish i had taken more pics of me prego with four, i cant seem to find any and that bothers the shit out of me. I have tons of me and the other kids but just like those damn baby books, you get lazy after your first few kids. lol
Mountain Dew and Pepsi in a bottle, straight outta the cooler at the convenience store is also known as my crack. I'll steal from you and sell my soul for my addiction. If i got off my soda crack, i would prolly lose 20 pounds.
Speaking of addictions, I've never been a drug user. Of course i've tried most things that us 80's-90's kids were exposed to, but i've never had much of an interest. I'm a control freak (Hi, my name is Heatherg and i'm a control freak) and doing drugs made me feel like i was NOT in control. I just cant have that. I'm firm in being in control of myself. I joke and kid around, but outside of my soda crack and Bacardi Limone, i'm your average church girl........ hahahahahahaha
My friends, are my friends. I am choosy and picky and one of a kind. You take me or you leave me and most people either like me or dont. There's really no in between. The friends i have, i can trust with my children, my husband, my life. Those other people are just people i hang around with because they are married or with a friend of my husbands.
I love the smell of rain. Yes, the smell. I actually prefer thunderstorms and dark skies and pounding rain. I'm not sure why, i just like it that way. I could be at work or at home, but when it rains, it puts me at ease. Weird huh?
I do things with really good intentions. They dont always come out like that, but really, I do.
I'm nosy as all get out. It's a family trait.
I love my parents and think they did a good job raising my brother and I. And i'm close to my brother. I love him dearly, even if he a dumbass sometimes. I appreciate how much he loves my children as do my parents. We are close knit as the rest of my family lives in another town. And may i just say "Thank God"
I'm not a comment whore. I like them of course, i like to hear others opinions and thoughts but i know your reading anyway because you love me, you really, really love me.
I write like i talk, and sometimes i literally have to go in and change some things so you will understand what i'm saying. It's this whole "country slang" thing i got goin' on, throw in a sweet southern voice, and i'm your porn operator.
Damn, is that 7 yet?
Hell, thats 11, ya'll got a bonus 4!
Now, would you please let me get back to work? LOL
xoxox,
hg
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
7 Things.
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Labels: other bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I would much rather it rain than be sunny. That's just me and the pale skin talking. I don't talk like I write...I talk like you write! :) I have no problem understanding you- alls I gots to say is "Welcome to the South"- hell yeah!
I was addicted to Coke. I always joked about it until I tried to stop! :P
Granny panties - Guilty as charged.
Weather-I can only describe it as "country-slang" It's neither one or the other.LOL I love the rain.......
Stephanie-Thanks for comming out of hiding to tell me when i stop with the crack, i'm going to be a trainwreck! lol - I tried once, it about killed me. AND i think more people wear Grannie's than they let on..........lol
I love rain too. She loves us, she really loves us!! Ewww who drinks Pepsi? I knew you wore granny panties. LOL #4 told me!!!!! LOLOLOL
I prefer panties that don't resemble floss too.
Butt floss is not natural..the hardest I ever laughed..one day in the "sanitary aisle" I saw a damn pack of panty liners for thongs...would someone PLEASE tell me what is sanitary at ALL about material in your ass crack????? And what good is a liner going to make here??? Its going to look like you got a piece of toilet paper stuck in your ass crack when you wiped!!!!! I loved your 11 thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment