I live in the United States of America. I live in the southern states, therefore I live in South America Right? Right?
So why do they call brazil and all those places "South America" when i live no where near Brazil but I LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA?
And just so you know what kind of person i am........ this question hit me last night at about 1:30 am. I got up to go pee and it just popped in my head!
I wasnt even drinking........
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Any Geography majors out there?
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Labels: Questions of the day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
No honey....we live in North America. Geez....that is as bad as Ro's thinking for the past 20 somthing years that Washington D.C. is in Washington State.
Either way, I live in America Right? I live in a souther state, essentially..........South America.....Duh!
Am i the only one thats gettin' this?
And you spelled "Something" wrong so Tisk..tisk!
xoxox,
Hg
ok, i spelled "Southern" without the "N" so Tisk-Tisk MYSELF!
She comes by her GPS challenge honestly. But its north Fl. so essentially we live in the northern end of south America.
Right? Ok time to have a toddie.
Why, you're a mad genious!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Why is it when I go pee at night I'm thinking about if there's TP on the roll or not instead of something clever like you think????? If it makes you feel any better..we have the same issues here in West Virginia...and Virginia, as I'm sure they do in North and South Dakota....but in your defense I totally understand what you are saying and where you're coming from. But with North America and South America being seperate continents...I believe you might be safer in saying..as well as better understood... by referring to yourself as living in "southern" America..but then you'd have the idiots living in southern South America saying the same shit, and that America is America.....and holy shit I'm in it deep now..I'm just going to shut up.....LOL
Post a Comment