CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Feeling like ass and cant make a decision to save my life.

I'm still sick and i'm at work. I'm drinking one of these nasty red bull drinks so i dont fall face first into my keyboard.

jdkl;ajti9paeotuw43tj aopawekfaosp'fjailgjneiao;tu9wt ga

Oppss, sorry, lemme take another sip. This stuff better give me some energy because my head is pounding, my L-nodes are swollen and my sinuses are acting up. Its a helleva summer cold. I even stopped by the gas station this morning and got me a couple of Dayquill's to take. I think they only made me sleepier. (Hence the red bull energy drink i'm finally drinking)

So......... i got another call from a state agency about an interview. I called the lady back and left her a message. We are playing phone tag. It pays less money per hour but it is a state position. Those are guaranteed for life, with benefits until you retire at which time you pick up that monthly retirement check. I dont know if i want a state job though. There isnt the flexibility i have here by no means, the money will suck for the first few years, and gawd...... the politics and drama of working with a bunch of damn women. But here, its basically....... "Here's your paycheck, have a good week!" They have pricey health insurance for me only that my employer is paying for but no 401k or anything else. And i'm certain the hubs hates me working here. He hasnt said anything outright, he just makes those shitty comments on occasion. A wife just knows these things........

Decisions, decisions! I guess i should at least go to the interview and see what the position holds, huh?

5 comments:

weatherchazer said...

Go see what's up...you can always say no. Tag, you're it!

Mrs. S. said...

I agree with chazer.. No harm in checking it out.

I don't know how you can stand Red Bull. It tastes like cough syrup and doesn't do a thing for me..

G-mom said...

Ewww Red Bull ewwww. I would put liquor in it to kill the taste! LOL With 4 young'uns flexibility is top priority in my opinion. I have a lot of flexibility which helps, but older kids more activities. You know the "mom" speech. Do what you think best...your dad & I will help fix it later. LOL

Anonymous said...

Red Bull is disgusting. Ugh.

Definitely can't hurt to go to the interview and see what's up. State agency jobs have good benefits for sure (I used to work for one when I was up your way.)

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

YUK, my daughter lives on red bull. I can't even take the smell of it...Aleve cold and sinus...its non drowsy...the only thing that makes me feel human when I have a cold...and I used to swear NyQuil cured everything!!! LOL