CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Because!

My dad is playing golf this morning so i havent had a chance to wish him a Happy Fathers Day. I even bought him a gift i knew he would like, but forgot to give it to him yesterday when i saw him. We wont do anything at his house today though BECAUSE.....

The kids have to be taken to camp at 3. It will take us an hour or so to get there. They are packed and ready and I have allocated monies in my checkbook to make sure they have daily spending money at the store and to make sure i write the remainer of the balance out for their camp fees, which sucks BECAUSE..........

I am broke. I didnt even buy anything for hubs for Fathers day. The kids got him and made him some cards and we are playing a bit of "catch-up" since i was unemployed, ande frankly, truth be known, we went out friday and went to dinner twice this weekend and did stupid stuff like that with good excuses (We'll go get a yummy seafood dinner and call it a Happy Fathers Day dinner!) or (OOOOOO, gotta go out and dance and have a good time, its a friends bday!!) so essentially we've spent alot of money doing things we could have "passed" on but we're such party whores that we didnt BECAUSE.........

I finally got a paycheck and it was nice. (Another reason to celebrate!!) Of course now i 'm not sure there is enough left over to hit the grocery store and scan the isles for Alka Seltzer or another one of those cold/cough/sore throat remedies BECAUSE..........

I am sick. I feel beat up. My throat hurts, my lymph nodes are swollen, i am talking with this nasal voice and my head feels like a shelf full of bricks. Of course i got it from FOUR who was sick last week. I wont miss any work or anything though, once we get the kids to camp we'll come on home and i will rest. I need to buy some sorta Theraflu or something BECAUSE.......

I cant breathe and i have things i gotta do today!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aleve Cold and Sinus can work some miracles for you too...have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter...hope you get to feeling better....

G-mom said...

Your dad appreciates everything...because your his favorite daughter. Take some Zicam Cold in green bottle, gel. Will clear your head, rub Vicks on your chest & you will breathe better, because your mommy says.

Anonymous said...

Ugh...summer colds suck. My daughter has one and I am positive I will get it. I hope you feel better soon!!!! Do what your mom says! ;-)