CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 23, 2007

How many more nights must I endure?

2 comments to my last post? Ya'll have no advice for me? None?

I was really banking on getting some good ideas and putting them to use and maybe having some room in my bed ! What the hell? Am I destined to sleep with my little boy until he is 18?

Also, mom is doing a blog. Once she gets her bugs worked out and the blog completely set up, I will post the link. This is your forewarning though.......... She's not your typical grandma !!!!

4 comments:

G-mom said...

I hope you all read me and bear with me while I try to write what I really think! Where is all the advice? Do all kids still sleep with the parental units? I was really looking forward to reading some tales. Be consistant child, so when 4 comes to g-moms he will sleep with us so the boogey man won't get him.

Mrs. S. said...

Sorry sweets, I got nuthin'..

The oldest slept with us the Christmas she was two and didn't stop until she was four. My youngest was conceived in her bedroom floor.

Anonymous said...

Heh now, I DID offer a suggestion ;-).

Can't wait to read Gmom's blog !!

kheatherg said...

Thanks ya'll. I'm just gonna go with it for a bit more I guess.