CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

God grant me patience! (Oh, and employment)

There is absolutely nothing going on in my life these day people!! I'm bored most of the time, although again, daytime TV is becoming more and more interesting!

Krista and Ro finally purchased rings but have yet to set a wedding date so I'm on hold to wear my pretty bridesmaids dress and go on vacation. (They are talking about a cruise wedding) And trust me, a little vacation out to sea would be awesome right now. The whole, "not having the money to purchase bubble gum" thing would be a bit of a stresser, but hell, i would still go on their wedding cruise!

Mom has begun her blog, but is leaving on vacation for a few days so i will post the link when she returns. Unless your nosy like Burg and cruise on over by yourself. She's still figuring out the formatting and finding ways to spruce it up, so be patient with her.

My daughter, 12, is officially going to her cheer practices, 3 days a week, not getting home until 6ish. At which time she walks through the front door and commences to bitching at the rest of us because she's had a eventful day. I warn you mothers of sweet little girls out there now! THEY DON'T STAY THAT WAY! I keep tellin' ya'll that they turn into hormonal, emotional beasts but i know that your secretly thinking "Not my daughter" but honey, you just wait! There wont be a window close enough to throw her out of!

I suppose I'm lucky because she is a good student, but I assure you that her smart ass mouth makes up for it. Last night, after she came home and got settled in, I asked her to PLEASE unload the dishwasher. (Note: I said PLEASE because god forbid i ask her to do anything at all) After about 20 minutes I hollered from the living room........ "I don't hear the dishwasher being loaded" and in her infinite wisdom, she hollers back " Do you hear the crunching because I'm eating chips right now"

And that was her last statement before her mother threw her out the kitchen window, according to the police report.

4 comments:

G-mom said...

Poor, Poor 12. She wouldn't even talk to me! "Your her bestfriend, you deal with her." Was what she said about her mom. She thinks her mom should go to work as a waitress so she can be "gone" when she gets home. Poor, Poor 12.

Mrs. S. said...

LMAO!!

Thanks for telling the world how nosy I am.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I did giggle. BUT, I am SCARED. I have SUCH a drama queen at age 4 I can't imagine what 12 will be like. OMG.

Mrs. S. said...

Tag!! You're it.. Come see what..