CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Got Ju-Ju?

I have a job interview tomorrow morning so if you could do whatever it is that you do to wish someone well, albeit pray, dance around a ring of fire naked, poop green, pull out your rabbits foot or talk in tongues to your best friend........ would you please do it for me? I would for you.

5 comments:

G-mom said...

I will eat grapes in order to poop green while holding my rabbits foot and dance around the fire naked. I only talk in tongues after a few vodka/grapefruit and its a week nite.....sorry but I managed everything else.

Jenn said...

JU-JU to you!!! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you. You will do fine. Don't get discouraged, though...when it is right, it's right and you will be better off then before.

Mrs. S. said...

I want to know who poops green for good luck!

Anonymous said...

I know it will go well, I just do. GO GIRL!! Have some ju-ju, or mojo, or whatever.

Then come back and have a beer. ;-) And tell us how it went!