CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yes, I am Alive!

I hate blogging from home, my keyboard at work is so much better, it just makes it easier to type your thoughts when you like the keyboard your using.........no?


I want to say that i have awesome friends and family. I am a blessed person. My grandparents, parents, family, sisters-in-law, friends, they are all just awesome. Any and everything i could have possibly needed or wanted, someone was there offering up!

To make a long story short, I will highlight significant points. lol

Surgery went well I guess. I was knocked out for the whole thing.

I spent the night in the hospital, although now-a-days, that's more a privilege. They usually send you home 3 hours after you awake from anesthesia. I went home after 23 hours. Which is all insurance would pay for.

My overnight nurse care - Sucked. Seems my nurse had a "leg-Ache" (No shit.) so she went down to ER. No one really took over her patients so we were all left. It took me 45 minutes to get crushed ice. And lets not talk about my first few trips crawling to the bathroom at 2 a.m.

My next day nurse was great, and apologetic. I was discharged around 3 pm.

I came home in severe pain, hence i no longer had the Demerol pump (That i was able to push every 6 minutes---hell yeah!) But i came home to these.




Sitting on my front porch was flowers from Krista and Ro. Thank you so much ya'll- i love them!!!

I also came home with these;



I've never done well with needles. My aspirations to be a heroin addict at a young age were cut short because of a fear of needles and the horrible bruising.


More to come tomorrow................... i have to get from in front of this screen and sit/recline in my chair or I'm going to die of sheer pain. I will finish blogging tomorrow.

Thank you for all the well wishes. Sorry to top so quick- It just kinda hit me quick.

6 comments:

G-mom said...

Told You guys she was gonna come back. I'm just glad she d/n mention Ham & Cabbage! Anyway, I finally have something to do while at work!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are up and about some now!

Those weren't exactly the ones I picked out in the picture, but so long as you like them then I'm okay with that.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing okay! Although it sounds like you need some pain meds...ugh!!!

Rest up!!!! Sounds like you have a great support system too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing okay! Although it sounds like you need some pain meds...ugh!!!

Rest up!!!! Sounds like you have a great support system too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing okay! Although it sounds like you need some pain meds...ugh!!!

Rest up!!!! Sounds like you have a great support system too!

Anonymous said...

So you think three copies of my comment is enough?

Damn blogger.