Its been a slow day. I got in this morning at 6:35ish to the office. I was the first here. I left the house with the hubs this morning (Who has to be at work by 7) because I had nothing better to do. There wasn't much on the news, I'm not a "cook breakfast-kinda girl" and I couldn't sleep, so I got dressed for the day and came on into the office. I was first here. It FEELS like i've been here 10 hours already. I think I might leave at lunchtime today. I've been doing nothing since i've arrived. I've been piddlin' around.......
I love the internet. Its makes me smarts. Today has been slow at work so I clicked this link here and that link there, (Haven't I spoken about links before?) and before you know it, I'm reading about famous suicides. (Because on occasion, curiosity gets the best of me and I can be morbid like that) You got Bing Crosby's sons, (Yeah, 2 out of 6 of is boys shot themselves........ makes you wonder huh?) and then there's Diana Barrymore whom I only read about because duh- BARRYMORE, (She had to be related to Drew) and then one of the Milli-vanilli guys.............. Dana Plato, and tons of others. So many wasted lives, its a shame.
I also looked up cardinal guard plants today. I have a small corner next to my house that gets no sun and I had to find a plant that I could grow (HA- I cant grow shit, my thumb is red, very far from green) So its more like, I had to find something I could shove into that corner to keep the kids from tossing their popsicle wrappers on the ground because they are un-mannered turd flakes. But today when I get home, and make them clean the yard mess they have made (Its been spring break with them outside running around like banchi's) they will think twice the next time I have to step over a deflated capri sun.
Awe, the joys of living in the country. Being able to have shit strung from one side of our land to the other and no homeowners association telling me what I can and cant have. Just little ole me who threatens to pull their innards from their ass if they don't get their shit cleaned up. And when its done, its amazing. The beauty of the solid green grass spread over the land....... just a very pretty site.
I also have a 8x8 square off to one side of my yard, boxed in by landscape timbers (just 1 level up because I don't have enough timbers to make a fancy box) that has nothing in it. I've had a ton of plants and pretty things in it, but they died. Hell, I've killed an azalea plant and I think those things lived through the dinosaur era. What I'd like to do, is use that 8x8 square and put in a mini-pond, because ya know, I don't have enough mosquitoes. So any ideas on creating a CHEAP mini-pond that I don't have to do anything with? Ideas? Ideas?
Oh hell, screw the pond, I was just looking at them online and they will require power and water, which means I'm going to either run over the cords while I'm on the scag or be bitched at to move them out of the way while I'm in the middle of something else. I cant win for losing! Any ideas as to what to do with that square? OOO, I know, I know................. pick up the timbers and mow over it making it part of the yard again? lol
And because its been so nice outside lately, I'd like to get some birdfeeders.
Also, I wanted to mention that pre-school has done my son wonders. Because he is the youngest of 4, and the baby by 8-9 years or so, he is and has been ahead of the game. But pre-school has taught him things his sisters would never dream of teaching him. For example, Last night while riding in my Buick, we already have every single seat belt taken. We were going to dinner and I only had twelve and four with us, my husband driving, and our friend (Hal) in the back seat. We were piled in and piled high. (Usually we'll just take the truck, but I seem to be the only one who knows where the gas station is, hence I had a full tank) Nonetheless, We're driving down the road, continuing to get situated and comfortable, talking about how crowded we are when all of the sudden, Four pipes up with..... "I farted everybody" very loud and very proud. And I assure you, that declaration wasn't one he learned from home.
Friday, March 23, 2007
I just love his pre-school!
Posted by kheatherg at Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Godbless 4, nothing like cracking one off in a full car on a very warm spring night & the A/C hasn't quite got to the backseat yet! Who was by the window?
At least he gives warning! R likes the element of surprise and then LOCKS the windows on me.
Post a Comment