CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh Motherfucking Shit

How about I got laid off today. From a sub consultant engineering firm. Is that fucking possible? I thought people from GM or FORD or some other manufacturing company got laid off, not engineering sub consultant firms???

I'm not the only one. Myself, a graphics designer, an Engineer,(Who was extremely pissed off) and 2 planners. They were nice, (of course) gave us a severance that consisted of 1 and a half paycheck and health insurance until the end of April.

Um. ok.

I can easily go to the hubs health insurance, but that leaves $4.50 left over from his paycheck every 2 weeks. lol And speaking of hubs, his tooth hurts so him being a bastard right now is not contributing to my support system right now. Fucker! I wanna jam that tooth in his ass.

The good news is i may have a lead on another job.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

CRAP!!!! That just sucks!! I'm glad you have a lead on another job.

LUCK!!!!

Kristi said...

That totally bites! So sorry to hear that news. Sending you lots of good luck vibes...

G-mom said...

No worries, but July would have been better for a lay-off, sun, beach yeah, of course looking for a job the whole time. We will find her a GOOD job! Smart, talented pretty feet, no problems!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that sucks ass. I hope the lead turns into a job. Damn. A-holes.

The Publican said...

Yikes, that sucks. Hope it all works out for you with that new lead.

weatherchazer said...

I'm sorry about the job- esp. if you liked it. I tried to get fired yesterday and today- it's not working. I have applied for five other jobs though- I'll be lucky if I get an interview. Good luck on the search!