Things I am going to miss when i go back to work:
Daytime TV;
Judging Amy. I love Tyne Daly's wisdom in this show. Was she this good in Cagney & Lacy? (Don't ask me how I remember Cagney & Lacy because I don't know??) And how about Dr. Phil? Why didn't anyone tell me how good he is? Actually, i am hearing that he is slacking lately, but if the last weeks episodes are slacking, then he must be a saint. Spin City People........ i love little ole Michael J. Fox. He will never be able to shake his "Back to the future" image though. I Love those oldies but goodies. And between work and kids, i rarely get to notice, much less have a relationship, with the new shows. I am still watching reruns of CSI on A & E just because I KNOW the characters. Its pathetic. I was able to watch Idol last season, but this season..... nada. Grey's Anatomy? Or Um...... (I'm trying to think of more of those new shows....lol) Anyway, I couldn't tell you what they are about from Adam. I don't watch them. But, to show that I am not totally in the dark ages......... my husband, watches Heroes. But I don't, so i guess he's not in the dark ages, but I am.
OK, OK, in my defense, the other night, I watched Intervention. And oooooo, that's a good show. And hopefully, it will help many families. The episode was able Chuck's son, Chuckie. Chuck was a founding member of Three Dog Night. Seems Chuck's son, Chuckie is a Heroin Addict. Seems he also got it honestly if that's even possible. But I'm sure that him being born addicted to Heroin, doesn't help him any now. You can do some research (via google) if this interests you, but the story is a pretty amazing, yet typical one of what you would expect from a 70's rock star's son. Who, by the way, now has a son of his own.
Medically speaking, today isn't a bad day. I'm getting up and down more often and it didn't take me all day to type this post. The last 2 days post, took alot of "draft saving" long before i was done. I'm sore as all get out. I am returning to work on Monday but will most likely stay half days. I hate this because i don't want to use all my time (saved up sick leave) but the alternative is worse so doctors and saved sick leave willing, I'm going to make sure i heal properly.
Also, if you are able to wipe YOUR OWN ass, consider yourself blessed. Until I couldn't, i didn't realize what a privilege it is to do so.
Friday, March 16, 2007
No shame in my game.
Posted by kheatherg at Friday, March 16, 2007
Labels: ThisnThat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I get into Intervention.. I wish they would do more update shows though.. There are a few people that I would like to know what happend to..
I got bored with intervention...sorry you can only watch so many crying people. OOO thats harsh. Hate J. Amy, loved C&L. Dr. P take or leave. Now anyone out there for the "Maury...who's my baby daddy show?" OMG, can you get any funnier than that? I mean as many times as those babies have been DNA swabbed I'm surprised they're not dehydrated! I say bring back Gilligans Island!
Damn, that's some serious day time tv watching. Are you going to go into withdrawal when you have to leave it all behind????
Post a Comment