I'm going to be scarce this week. I went to jury duty last Friday and some how or another i got picked to be a jury-person on a civil case. I dont know too much about the case and they asked that anything i do know, not be shared. EVEN ON THE INTERNET, can you believe that?
I'm going to work on my "100 Things" also at some point. I've never done a 100 Things-about-me post and i've blogged for just a bit over year, so i owe you.
I'll be checking in here and there but this is a 3 day case that the attorney's are trying to turn into a 2 day case. Either way, i usually only work 8-3 and i will be at that courthouse from 9-5 most of this week.
The good news? I get 30 bucks a day from the Clerk of Courts for serving Jury Duty so thats 60-90 bucks more (Depending on how many days) for our trip to Biloxi, which, if your counting down, is only a couple of weeks away!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Heads up. I'll be doing my civil duty or Serving my time, however you view it.....
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
I have never registered to vote so that I can evade jury duty...isn't that lame? Of course at 18 I was always afraid of serving on a case that would bother me the rest of my life...now I could probably never serve because I know too many policemen and public officials...as well as doctors and things...it doesn't hurt my feelings any...I hope your case is atleast interesting for you!!
They never even call me!!! Could you imagine if they put daughter & I on same jury.....
God Bless us everyone
Post a Comment