CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

The joys of being married to a smart ass.

OK- Had to share this real quick.......


I was talking to hubs on the phone and i had the phone propped in the palm of my hand, literally leaning my lower chin on the phone, with the mouth piece right at my mouth.

I guess i was breathing into the phone because all of the sudden my husband says:


"Are you dying or blowing up a balloon?"

6 comments:

G-mom said...

FOLMAO!!!! Well which was it?

Anonymous said...

You should have told him you were masterbating to a really cool porn flick while he was out...LOL

Anonymous said...

I just remembered something I wanted to tell you earlier about smart ass husbands....was in CVS saturday getting a script filled and went to the front counter where I got a pack of smokes (which was actually a spare pack I keep that I was replacing) and 2 reese cups. Hubs to cashier: If she doesn't smoke herself to death this weekend she'll die of a diabetic coma. (Cashier looks puzzled.) I tell her hubs should be looking forward to the insurance pay off then. (She agrees with me.) Hubs to cashier: yeah my wife doesn't realize how quick she can morph into a Harley...she'd be more fun to ride and twice as loud!!! (The cashier nearly fainted.) I just looked at her and told her "Try living with him!!" And then I busted him in the head with my bag of pills on the way out the door and told him he was the reason Ativan was created...

Anonymous said...

I agree with kat woman. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Did you smack him later?? ;-)

Ann(ie) said...

HA! It's opposite in my house. My poor hubby.