CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'll be back!

Our hunting/camping season is pretty much over. The hubs will (maybe) go a couple more times here and there but for the most part, the camper is in the process of being hemmed up and we will stay no more weekends.

Now..........we start hollering at eachother as to how to pack the camper up, where to store things within and when EXACTLY to bring it home. (I say bust-ass and get it home, he says, it wont kill it to sit down there for 2 more weeks) So i'm going to leave you with this little picture to dictate to you what he's thought of me lately since i've been naggin'.



It's appropriately titled "Togetherness"

I will pop back in this week to tell you all about my jury duty and case etc. etc. I've simply got a butt-load to catch up on and that doesnt include catching up on ya'lls blogs either.

4 comments:

G-mom said...

At least your still ordering me around. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...

weatherchazer said...

Uh. Jury duty. I'd rather be on trial. PS- You're it!