46 Things about me!
Learn 46 things about your friends, and let them learn 46 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? I prefer yellow
2. Where do you work? A Construction Company
3. Do you own a gun? we own more guns than i own panties
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Sonic? I've never been. I can tell you what i add to cranberry juice though!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Depends on what he's gonna do to me!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they wish they werent so hairy and hot.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Browns Christmas Specials.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Juice
9. Can you do pushups? Your kidding right?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Camping
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Another Drink Dear? Of course!
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I got a big butt and I cannot lie!
14. Middle name? Heather
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1- I'm such a cheeseball for posting this.
2. Damn, money is flying out the window this month. 3-I'm a tad gassy, wonder if i can hold it until i get home?
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Pre-pay portraits for kids, meatballs, cheese and sub rolls.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Bacardi Limon, cranberry, Sweet Tea
18. Current worry: Currently? How about obsessively worry about gas prices and money.
19. Current hate right now? Fueling industry
20. Favorite place to be? Camp Ground
21. Where would you like to go? Um. Back to Jellystone maybe?
22. Name three people who will complete this? 3 People who need a "post Filler" for today....
23. Color of polish on toenails? Peachy Pink
24. What shirt are you wearing? White with peach stripes
25. What year would you go back in time to? I dont know as though i would go back?
26. Can you whistle? ya just not very well.
27. Favorite color? Green
28. Would you be a pirate? No, i need to bathe more often than not.
29. Favorite girl's name? Hollie Brooks
30. Favorite boy's name? Keegan troy
31. What store would you like to have a no limit shopping spree in? Super Walmart
32. What's in your pocket right now? Lint
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Daughter
34. Best Halloween costume? I cant tell you the last time i dressed up
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained ankle that i thought was broke. It damn sure felt like it was broke.
36. Favorite thing to do on Saturdays? Sit on my ass or go to the water and sunbathe which i sit on my ass to do
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
38. Who is your loudest friend? Grammice
39. How many dogs do you have? none, but the kids and the hubsnad have 2.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband might, i was mighty sweet to him this morning......
41. What is your favorite book(s)? Romance novels
42. What is your favorite candy? 3 muskateers
43. Favorite Sports Team? The bees and the wolves (My kids teams)
44. Your favorite meal? steak
45. What were you doing 12 Am last night? Beating husband in head until he quit snoring
46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up ? WHy-o-Why do I have to work for a living?
Thursday, May 29, 2008
46 Things you need to know about me.
Posted by kheatherg at Thursday, May 29, 2008
Labels: other bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
LOUDEST friend? Moi? LOL
OK, So I need a filler too. 46 things...hmmm it may take me 2 days to fill it out. LOL
I prefer yellow cheese too. I also like bathing, cranberry, and I have a big butt. We could be sisters.
Post a Comment