CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Who is the kinder of the 2?

I hijacked an email from one of the girls email accounts. It was actually one daughter writing an email to the other because they had a fight over the weekend and one of my girls doesn't want to fight like that again. Can you guess which is which?

"(Insert name of daughter here) we had our ups and our downs but i think i am getting use too being nice too you and you letting me borrow a shirt once a week ..Well if you need to know i love you very much .And if you ever need anything you know i am always going to be here for you.An if we start fighting again we need to settle our differences by talking to each other and not by hitting,kicking,throwing things,and slapping each other ..Well i love you"


Do you think young wrote to older or older wrote to younger? And by the way, i think its hilarious when they bargain to share clothes..... Also, i can pretty much guarantee that when the recipient receives this email she will say "Whatever" and delete it because she is such a Meany lately!!!

6 comments:

RobinAN said...

I'm guessing younger sent to older. Teens, so much fun!

G-mom said...

Yeah, I KNOW which one, but you should have heard them in the car today with g-son adding fuel to the fire.

Mrs. S. said...

Yeah, I'll guess younger to older too...

Nobody Important said...

younger to older...growing up can be so tough at times...

Anonymous said...

I'll guess younger to older too. Gotta love raising teens!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking younger to older to! My younger is always being nice to my oldest and he just blows it off!