Our neice had the baby last Thursday night.
A baby girl, Paighten Renee, not sure if thats how she is spelling it but asked me how I would spell it while she was in the hospital and thats how I would. 5 pounds 19ounces. Not sure how long she was.
Truthfully, I havent see her. Neice told everyone she didnt want hospital visitors so i didnt go. With us leaving for vacation this week, i probably wont go to her house this week either. She kinda pissed me off about telling people she wanted to be left alone after the baby was born, especially after so many helped her get her shit together so i'll wait until i'm not so pissy to go visit her.
Monday, June 30, 2008
The baby arrived.
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, June 30, 2008
Labels: Hubs family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
She doesn't read your blog, right?
*snort*
Congrats on the niece. Sorry about her attitude. Maybe she is just having a hard time with the realization that she actually has a baby to take care of. I don't know. Hope you have a great vacation.
I think thats just rude...after everything you did for her...if nothing else YOU would have been the ONLY one I let come to the hospital....you didn't deserve that at all.
Hey you were the same way after daughter #1 was born. OOOOO "memories like the corners of my mind...misty water colored memories of the way YOU were!"
Cool.
I meant cool that the baby is here, not the attitude, by the way.. The attitude is just plain cold though.
Post a Comment