CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Season 5.

We are a diverse group, reading and watching and living differently than one another. We read eachothers blogs and we enjoy our similiarities and join together in our differences. I for one, feel like i have made some great internet friends.

I say all this in hopes that you will continue to be my friend when you find out what a crack-addicted whore I am for this show.
And love me anyway.

6 comments:

G-mom said...

Yeah your a plastic surgery whore. LOL Shame shame. I raised you better than that! What about
Law & Order, CSI, MAURY for gods sakes!!!!!

Love your Mom

Mrs. S. said...

I love Maury.. "You are NOT the father..."

I love it when they have the nerve to act surprised, scream like banshees, and run waving from the stage.

I can't say one thing about your Nip/Tuck obsession.. I sat weekly glued to the television during Bret Michaels Rock of Love.

Ann(ie) said...

HA! Me, too girl. =P

Anonymous said...

That IS a great show! i never watch it unless i'm at my mom's or something, but always enjoy it when i do.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooo disappointed in you. I turned over one night the other week and saw a piece of a really steamy and explicit love scene. I was alittle shocked at the nudity....it wasn't Cinemax or Showtime you know...but I can see where the addiction would have you...you pervert you...but I still love ya!! (I'm a COPS whore myself...LOL)

Anonymous said...

Never seen it, but I'm sure its good ;-). I have enough tv show addictions. No need to add another ;-).