CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wednesday 11/06/08

I did real well yesterday.

Coffee.... I drink it straight black!

1 cup Cheerios yogurt brand with skim milk for breakfast.

1 cup raisin brand with skim milk for lunch.

(Don't know if it's really skim milk- i use powdered milk only because it's all i can tolerate)

Chicken quesadilla for dinner at a restaurant.


But,
I had 2 drinks. Amaretto Stone Sours.

Either way, i felt good- i didnt feel like i overate or anything. I brought my leftovers home and husband ate them. (I had to eat out as i had a meeting last night.)

On the menu for tonight is leftover home made chili! With, of course, low fat sour cream and low fat cheese but delicious! I'm looking forward to it!

1 comments:

G-mom said...

Thanksgiving will be easy since everything I make is LF. Except for fried turkey and well....you just gotta eat fried turkey. But all the pies, casseroles and veggies are made with "less ass" mentality. Added Squash casserole this year. Very filling,very good. You are doing just fine. Remember better to eat 5-6 small snacky meals than 3 big meals.