CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay, this is whats up.

I gained back about 8 pounds, which is OK. you cant go from misery-depression NEVER eating to trying to even eat healthy without gaining something back, and that's what i did. I'm still comfy, still in my size 10/11's, just actually putting food in my mouth now. I cant keep up with what i eat everyday online because I'm so damn busy. Too damn busy to have my blog tie me down like that. I am, however, continuing my workouts at the gym and eating much better (no fast food and crap eating) so I'm OK with everything.

Husband and i are working things through really well, knock on enough wood to build a whole city out of oak! We communicate better and we're not letting our teenagers run us to the ground. No more arguing with them and choosing of sides. We are the parents, if they don't like that they have to be home at such-n-such time then they can not go. Then end. Simple as that. And if they are arguing with me on the phone, i hang up. We aren't listening to the whining and begging anymore. The world is not going to end because someone didn't see a boyfriend that day or someone cant download their 3rd song on their cell phone. And frankly, those phones have the potential to sit on my dresser for days on end if their brains cant control their mouths.

Our boy lost his first tooth yesterday. He is no longer my baby and that makes me sad. I suppose though he will always be my baby as he is our only boy and the baby of the house by too many years.

I hired a secretary for me at work. This is so exciting to me that i pee a little every time i remind myself that "she can do it". So far, she is great. I actually hired a 25 year old with no office experience thinking she wouldn't get bored as fast and i could train her my way. It's worked out for the best because she's Skippy about being here, and train her i have done!!

So now, right at this moment, things are going great and i am happy. I cant always say that about my days, but today i can.

Thank You to all our veterans out there. You have my respect.

1 comments:

Nobody Important said...

Glad things are going good for you...its about time...you deserve it!!