CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tuesday 11/4/08

I was home sick yesterday but i did eat something.

Honey ham lunch slices rolled up. (Morning snack-like breakfast or something??)
Loads of unsweet tea.
A sandwich made with mustard, itsy bit of mayo, sliced chicken breast and slice of cheese on 100% whole wheat bread.

I also made chili for dinner last night and i would take a bite here and there as i cooked it. I made myself a real bowl around 6ish.

I also took 2 bites or so of a WW cake my mom made.

Didnt do too bad for being home all day. It just seems like no matter what i put in my mouth, i feel guilty.

While picking up my prescription, i also bought me some healthy cereal and low fat milk for breakfast today with my coffee although i dont want it yet. Will prolly make a little cup in a hour or so.

Oh, Here's a decent pic of me at a halloween party last sat night. I dont look like a balloon. I will give you a before and after because i'm feeling devilish.

From:


To:

1 comments:

Nobody Important said...

WOW...don't you look mahhhhhhhhvelous!!! Way to go girl...keep it up!!! I was hoping you'd post some pics soon!!