CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I suck, I know i do.

I know I need to post, its just not in me. I havent really been talking on the phone much lately, i've been working alot trying to get this office back together since our re-furbish project, but it really seems like there is no end in sight. I've only half ass been checking other blogs as well. Whats funny is that i'm not seeing alot of the blogs i read being updated very often right now either. I have some stuff i could blog about, i suppose....... Like 12 finally getting her braces, or the week long bickering i've been doing with hubs, or on what part of her ass she is going to land on when i throw my 13 YO through the front door...... You know....... normal things like that. BUT i'm just not in the mood. Maybe its hormonal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I could blog about so much, but just don't feel like it. The hubs is being an ass, the daughter is mouthy and the son is a spoiled punk! Will post later this week.

G-mom said...

Yeah its called Pre-summer hatin'.
Just think in a few weeks everyone will be together day & nite for the summer. A complete loving and sharing family unit! LMAO

G-mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. S. said...

Sounds about as craptastic as my day to day lately..

More than Survival said...

I just came across your blog... Isn't it interesting how so many of us are just "out of the mood" to blog. It can feel like such a chore sometimes.

I can relate to your profile... we camp, hunt and fish, too. In fact my hubby is at a hunter safety course with our almost 9 year old daughter right now. She is getting her certification done just in time to go tag out a turkey in two weeks!

Heather