From my Friend yesterday (Via Email) Okay, I am sick of rude ass people who let their kids steal from other kids. More than once we have been to Park/pool area and TWICE rude ass parents let their kids walk off with something that did not belong to them and they damn well knew it. My child had two boogy boards. One happened to be a Power Ranger. Granted, I believe I got it for almost nothin' at the end of the season one year, but that is not the point. My Father called me today from Park/Pool asking me if David had two. I said "Yep". They can't find the other one and there were other kids out there. It
was not in the water, nor did it go in the water at any point. It was near the sand toys that he and the other neighborhood kids were playing with. This must have happened while they were eating lunch (David was out there with my cousin and another family from down the block). I know one time I had to go up to some kid and tell them that that was NOT THEIR FLOAT (and it had David's name on it). The parent looked at me like they were going to try and whoop MY ass for trying to get MY kid's float back that THEIR kid just walked over and took. I was nice to the kid and got the float back. We don't mind sharing, but people need to teach their kids not to freaking steal other people's things. I am sooo pissed. They are lucky that I am not there today. I'd be hunting down every family and find my kid's boogy board. My father just let it go. I am sick of rude ass parents who are going to turn their kids into rude ass people when they grow up. That is my rant for today.
My Response: I admit it. I took the boogie board. With summer coming up and already having to feed my child, and clothe him (Especially because people yell at me when their precious pig-tailed little girl stares at my naked 5 year old) and then i also have to take him back and fourth to school (Per the law) so when he said he wanted a boogie board, i simply couldnt resist. I scoped out the situation and when i saw your dad was busy with David, i told 4boy to put down the crack pipe, throw on some baggy jeans (forget the belt) and wipe the leftover candy cane from christmas off his mouth........ we were going to get that boogie board! Really , a big thank you because i thought i was gonna have to leave Park/pool area empty handed but luckily, the boogie board was spotted. It was toss-up though, he would have rather had the big pink float that said " I love Ta-Ta's" on it, but 13girl crawled out of the backseat of the car with her boyfriend, slipped back on her "apple bottom jeans" and got to it first. All 4boy and i were left to choose from was the boogie board or crashin' a 2 year old's birthday party for hamburgers. Once i noticed those unthoughtful parents had no tequila at that poor kids birthday party, we opted for the boogie board.
Thanks again. And we're still lookin' for some beach towels so hope to see you soon!
xoxoxo
Heather
Friday, April 4, 2008
Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Posted by kheatherg at Friday, April 04, 2008
Labels: Im a nut, other bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Girl....you are just not right in the head!!! I bet you hear that alot...but you do make my days good with a guaranteed laugh!! Love ya!!
Each time I read it I crack-up. Our poor friend....did she ever respond!
LMAO!! You are a twisted one!! And that's what I love about you!
Hee hee hee...
So, is she still talking to you?? ;-)
Oh my GOD! ROTFLMAO! Repeatedly!
sent my new addresses...come see me
I love your post! You are to funny!
Post a Comment