CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Posts Among Posts

HUH?
Would someone kick me in my arse and wake me up today? Its not like I didn't have 10 HOURS of sleep last night, its just that i was so motivated this morning getting alot done...leaving me to a slow afternoon at the office.

PLACES TO GO, PEOPLE TO SEE
I'm such a google-whore. I absolutely love thinking of something and then just googling it. Today alone i've googled our April Vacation spot (Andersonville, Ga where we will visit the civil war town etc.---if you know of this town or have a personal review, Lemme hear it!) Pictures of Dannielyn Smith (Anna Nicole Smith's daughter) and dont ask me why......... i read something on the news so i googled her picture wondering what/who she looks like now.

ITS LIKE POLTERGEIST OR SOMETHING
I did some spring cleaning over the weekend. It was a beautiful weekend! We also went and got the camper from the woods. Its now sits in my front yard waiting for me to clean it with a vengeance. I can almost hear it calling my name...."Kheatherg, Kheatherg, i'm out here, i'm finally home.....could you come clean me please? I know your not looking forward to scrubbing my corners and washing my comforters but you have to so please just come do it" So, like i do with my children. I'm ignoring it.

BOB THE BUILDER, HE HAS CHOSEN NOT TO BE
I almost had a new dishwasher until my husband decided it would take an additional 5 minutes to install it than he had planned. Once he decided he would have to cut the counter for it to fit, he abandoned it on my front porch and told me i would have to continue using the old one. I would have loved for him to put some energy into installing it, which HE COULD HAVE DONE HAD HE WANTED TO but he didnt. I've given the dishwasher to another family I know (It was given to me) and am just about over being pissy with him for not putting the effort towards installing it. I'm ok with keeping the old one and will get even with him in the future when HE NEEDS ME FOR SOMETHING. I'm patient and thoughtful like that.

BECAUSE IT WAS YUMMY!
I ate a shrimp plate for lunch.

YOU SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOURS
My parents are leaving town this weekend. Because they watched my children when i left town last weekend, i'm obligated to watch their pets while they are gone. This does not impress me as i'm not a die-hard pet lover. We have pets, they're alright, but i'm simply not a big pet person. (Kinda like those people you know who arent "kid people"....Im not a "Pet Lover" but a "pet on occasion liker") Regardless, i'm not sure it was a fair trade. Her Pets/my kids? Its not like i can ask the dog to hand me the remote or grab me my glass of tea. I've asked them to leave an additional 20 bucks on the counter so i can call for pizza delivery while i'm there. I suppose that would make it a fair trade.

BECAUSE I'M PROBABLY JUST AN ASSHOLE
Andrea, my friend, had her son spend the night with me Friday night. 4Boy and Cam are the same age. They love to play together and play fairly well as long as they dont spend TOO MUCH time together. Friday night i told the boys to get their jammies on. I guess they went to throwing their clothes everywhere, i dont know, but when they came out, they had jammies on so i wasnt complaining. The next morning i straightened up the room and threw odds and ends clothes in the hamper to be washed (Which they were sat afternoon) When Andrea came to pick up cam, i told her to check the bag and make sure she had all his clothes. As far as i knew everything was ok as she said she had the majority of them. Sat night she called once she got home to bitch that she didnt have near the clothes she sent him with and how he doesnt have that many clothes in the first place. She didnt say all this to me, she said it to my 12 year old.I asked 12girl what Andreas attitude was and she said "Aunt Andrea was cranky" So i called her back to hear her tell me how she sent all these clothes and didnt get any back, so again i tell her......I TOLD YOU TO CHECK THE DAMN BAG. Either way, we found some of his clothes under the bed (The boys destroyed the room) so i've washed them and her and I will get together at some point this week to return them. I suppose i would have never even mentioned this on my blog if i werent so pissy with the way she talked to me. I dont think she was intentionally being a shit and sounding like i was trying to steal her kids clothes (Especially when i have 2 dressers in 4boys room full to the max with his clothes) but her tone of voice was kinda of that.... Your trying to steal my kids clothes nature. I actually told her at one point, "Oh sorry, i didnt realize he has so few clothes, would you like me to go through some of 4boys clothes that dont fit and send them to you as well?" So this all may just be me and my interpretation of things, especially when they can more than afford to buy their children name brand plus clothes to wear. It just bothered me..... her tone of voice.... especially since we are so close and they are our best friends, and the kids get along and all that. Actually, i kinda feel like an shit head even posting about it.

ECONOMICS
I'll be off work Thursday from 9:00 - 11:00 am, so i can take the 2 girls to the orthodontist and 4boy to the dentist. Thankfully this is all located in the same office. Although they need the appointments, 13 has to have her braces tightened and 12 is having her 3rd ortho consult, it depresses me to know that i am sending the doctors children through college with my ortho fees when i'm still not sure how the hell i'm going to send my own children.

1 comments:

G-mom said...

You failed to mention that I ran cheerleading practice runs, t-ball practice AND I had them for 2 nites/3days so, $20 bucks & 1 nite I'm thinking you owe me 1 more. LOL
You and Andi. She sometimes just picks a spot and pokes you in it!
Other than that I think you should Google "Cranky" see if you and Andi show up!!!!