CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm thinking cherry red heals and slanky black dress.

Last night i went to a NAWIC meeting. (National Association of Women in Construction) I think that last beer did me in. I'm not a beer drinker, but alas, sitting in my bosses kitchen with his ex wife after the meeting, that was all that was available. It's official, Beer gives me a headache the next day.

While I was gone, my husband and my teenager had an all out war. It makes me pissy when i walk in at 10pm to have him hollering at me in one ear about how spoiled and disrespectful she is and her in the other ear hollering how mean and rude he is. It completely ruined my night after being told what a wonderful employee i am and how grateful my boss is to have me. I'm actually not even looking forward to going home tonight and nursing my headache, i think driving to the ghetto and hanging out on a street corner sounds more relaxing to me.

The end of the year is almost upon us in the school-time zone. One part of me shouts "Hot damn, no more fees, after school pick ups, getting kids ready for school, early bedtimes and the like" and then there's this whisper in my head that says "Remember last summer? Boredom and grocery bills in abundance" SOOOOOOO yet again, I'm en route to the ghetto street corner.

I wanted to just pop in and at least post SOMETHING because i have been deemed a blog-slacker, but i really must go now. I have to pick out my attire for the night. Anyone know what they wear on that corner?

4 comments:

Nobody Important said...

Something leopard print with fish nets comes to mind...good to hear from you...I was getting worried you didn't like us anymore!!!

Mrs. S. said...

Yeah.. Fish nets would do the job.. And some spikey boots that come up to your hoo.

G-mom said...

OOO Leopard print very good! I have a shirt that ....I know "don't go there mother!"
Don't forget BIG HAIR gotta have BIG HAIR!
Good luck..O BTW do you need a sign?

Sunshine said...

First, the new template is my favorite colors!

I've missed you!

I can't drink more than about 3 beers. Or I'm doomed. LIGHTWEIGHT.

Be my friend....let's braid each other's hair.