CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4boy will be 6 Next Tuesday

Publix will be providing cup cakes on Monday at which time i will pick them up from the bakery. I will be dropping my child and the cup cakes off on Tuesday morning at school.

I went with the publix cup cakes because if it's baked and i'm near it, it's either bought or brought.

In this instance i will be doing both. I will be buying it and bringing it.

I'm such a good mom!

3 comments:

Nobody Important said...

GO YOU!!!! I'm all about the easier way of life ...if I can find it!!!

G-mom said...

Thank you for letting me off the hook! His birthday cake took me two days to finish! Go Grandma!!! BTW he said he needs another present on Tuesday.

weatherchazer said...

yummy...store cakes. Hey, they're better than my sister's!