CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Priceless

My husband taking a break from our marriage and staying on our leased land for "awhile".

My house being clean, all the time.

Having little to no money in the bank but somehow still making the bills.

Losing 29 pounds total and going from a 16/18 to a 11/12 in jeans.

Finding that i like myself better when I'm not being told what a dipshit i am.

5 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I don't know whether to say I'm sorry or congratulate you.. So, whichever, take your pick.

Mrs. S. said...

Although, if your husband is always telling you you're a dipshit, knock his balls off and then go party in that new jeans size.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Great job on the weight loss - can you teach me?

And I'm sorry and happy for you at the same time re: the husband. No one should be made to feel that way.

G-mom said...

Funny how they always call the wife the names that usually describe themselves to a "T".

Nobody Important said...

Oh my...alot has been going on with you...Congrats on the weight loss and continuing to feel good about yourself..men can be such idiots