CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am Blogging at Kat's Request.

Storm Fay will come our direction. It will hit our area while i am at a Banquet/Casino/Fundraiser Friday night. I will be drinking at this event with 3 friends of mine. We've opted to take a taxi from the event home to my parents house because they live closer in town than I do. I'll probably spend the night. I'm Such a teenager.

Kids are fine. School is like a money sucking tick you cant pull off. At least for the first week. Supply fees for this, yearbook advance costs, lab fees, and so forth. I know they need it, I'm really not even bitching about having to send it, I just have to remember next year that in August, when kids start school, it's like a mini-Christmas event and i should start saving NOW.

This is how boring I am right now. But I posted and that's all i said I was going to do.

Also. I thought it would be cool to google image my name (Heather) and post the first picture on my blog.

No It's not cool and No, thats not me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun in the storm! We havn't been to bad.. Stupid storm has been staying still. We are getting some rain and some nice wind gust!

Anonymous said...

Damn Fay sat on us for 3 days. Flooding galore...we're fine here though, but some aren't as lucky. Have a drink for me!

G-mom said...

Yes she is "such a teenager"! She didn't mention that her and her friends are meeting here to get dressed too. Good 'ol mommy, always there when she needs me. Gonna go do my own post now.

Nobody Important said...

LOL...OMG I read your mom first and seriously thought she was talking about an actual person...I have been watching the news and saw the storm, but never heard it called Fay. (Pardon my ignorance) Thank you for posting for me..I feel so special. I miss you guys bad!! It always seemed like I was the slacker before, and you all were always getting onto me, now things are reversed and I'm being a whiney ass...sorry...forgive me...I'm glad you all are ok, and I hope the storm passes soon without leaving much damage.