CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Like disciplining them for what they write in their diary.

4boy speaks to Santa Claus on a regular basis. I will catch him talking while he is playing by himself with his cars on the floor. Usually he just jabbers on about what he wants for Christmas and i simply perk up my ears a bit and listen but yesterday I caught him explaining to santa why he's been a pain in the ass lately. Mostly, he said things like "14girl was mean to me when mom and dad went to dinner so i had to kick her but then she was mean again so i told on her so dont be mad santa because i didnt even tell her she was a bitch, i just told her i was telling on her"

I just listened in shock.

He knows that if he says ugly words that we will wash his mouth out with soap AGAIN but he didnt exactly say them to us. He was having a private conversation with Santa that I was listening to.

I guess he should be able to just tell santa how he really feels.

3 comments:

G-mom said...

G-son so T-totally believes in Santa! I mean really honestly, there is a higher force this time of year and it is SANTA. Maybe thats why he was making sure I was going to take him to see Santa. He wants to tell him in person. LOL
I sometimes tell your dad I'm going to tell Santa what a sh1t he has been.

Nobody Important said...

Oh hell...that was so cute how could you be mad!!! What is it they say..."Out of the mouths of babes"??

Anonymous said...

OMG.. that is too funny! I would have to say totally let it slide.. it was a private conversation... you know some times words slip! :)